C# .Net Developer
(Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without current or future requirement of sponsorship. Sponsorship not available.)
Innovative. Agile. Motivated. Hungry.
Does this describe you?
Our client (ranked among the Top 3% Best U.S. Workplaces) is looking for talented software developers to join their growing Solutions team. They want passionate, agile, motivated software developers eager to solve problems, offer solutions, and work with other development team members in an effort to support the growing technology needs of their business.
- Posses strong knowledge of C# and ASP.Net
- Passion for operations sides
- Practice SOLID object-oriented programming
- Uses software design patterns
- Build powerful applications using the latest Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Works with constituent departments to fulfill application development, support, and maintenance requests.
- Operates with minimal latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Assists in scope definition and estimation of work effort.
- Contributes to the business requirements gathering process.
- Works with the solution design team to ensure that design standards are followed.
- Adheres to defined processes.
- Develops application code to fulfill project requests.
- Creates technical documentation as required.
- Responsible for unit testing applications for release into production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Three or more years of professional experience required.
- Knows and uses well the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of application development to the completion of moderately difficult assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Is able to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner utilizing strong evaluation, originality and ingenuity skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with break fix issues that directly impact end user utilization.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Has a customer service attitude.
- Preferred skills include:
- General knowledge of Agile Development practices using SCRUM methodology
- General knowledge of design patterns and principles, particularly Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event-Driven Architecture (EDA).
- General knowledge of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of good software design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and associated development technologies, particularly Visual Studio, ASP.NET, MCV, ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL language and relational concepts.
- Proficient in Visual Basic (VB.NET) and / or C#.
Benefits & Perks
- 19 PTO days (sick, vacation)
- 8 Paid Holidays including 12hrs per quarter Volunteer Time
- Generous Health/Benefits Plan through United Healthcare
- 401K Match
- Company stock purchase options
- Flexible Work Schedule with option of work from home one day a week after six months of employment
- Business Casual (jeans are most common)
- Team activities like our annual Office Olympics and monthly Hack & Tell
- Continuous training, tuition reimbursement…and more!!