Work with members of the applications development, product management and QA resources within an agile environment, to ensure delivery of high-quality applications.
- Performs duties with a strong desire to learn and stay on top of technology changes and how they affect the organizations’ products and processes
- Tests software for cross functional product teams as appropriate
- Performs unit, functional, and regression testing on all software sprints and releases, ensuring that each software sprint and release successfully pass the test plan developed for each sprint and release prior to commencement of user acceptance testing
- Actively participate and gain knowledge of agile sprint planning and scrum teams
- Gains familiarity with all phases of the software development lifecycle: requirements, design, development, quality assurance, deployment and operations
- Ability to learn and implement automation test scripts using available toolsets
- Ability to use analytical skills and methods to create tests, and to research when anomalies are encountered.
- Basic knowledge of QA processes and concepts, including test case preparation
- Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter and eager to learn
- Desire and aptitude for implementing process improvement in the areas of software testing, change and release management
- 2+ years in Application Support or Software testing required
- Experience with SQL and a basic understanding of relational databases preferred.
- This is a WFH (Work From Home) role, but occasional in-office meetings may be required (located in The Woodlands).
The above information in this description has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required or assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.